Wednesday 7 November 2012

Confessions On My K-Pop Life Episode 35


Admin S again~


Admin L and Admin K are a bit busy with exams right now (and oh god mine are next week and I haven't even started studying. haha life of a fangirl)
Anyway.
Something interesting happened today and I thought I'd share it with you all since I have a spare period right now and there's nothing to do *cough*should study*cough*

So today at lunchtime I was sitting with a few friends and another one came over and grabbed my phone which was lying on the table.
He smiles at me and asks "changed your wallpaper again?"

Me: Hey, it's Kris ok. And it was his birthday yesterday~
Him: Hahaha. Whar dew yew wharnt? (in reference to ghetto talk before KCON aegyo)
Me: hehehehheeh Yew guys prahmise nhat to tell anyone?

Ok so here's where I get angry

Other girl: OMFG WHO EVEN CARES IF IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY.
Your wallpaper's dumb. It's just some dumb blonde Asian. Just cos he's a popstar ok. God you're so stupid *turns to my guy friend* Who even cares? Do you?
Him: Well... yes, I do. I care it was his birthday yesterday. What about you? Your wallpaper is a stupid flower
Girl: No it's not! *unlocks phone*
Him: ok. it's a stupid photo of you and your stupid boyfriend kissing in front of a stupid fountain

Girl proceeds to get angry
LIKE WHAT EVEN.


First of all, bitch, did you just trash Kris' smiling face? like hell no. It's MY wallpaper, I'll do whatever the hell I want.
Secondly, YOU LISTEN TO KPOP TOO. YOUR RINGTONE IS MA BOY AND YOUR BOYFRIEND IS KOREAN.
YOU HAVE HIS NAME LABELLED AS YEOBO <3 ON YOUR PHONE.
I don't think you have a right to judge me ok.
Thirdly, Kris is Canadian Chinese.
Fourthly, just keep your mouth shut. Do I care if you don't like my wallpaper? It's my wallpaper. It's my phone. I like it. I changed it to be that for a reason so you can just shut up.


You better watch out. Duizhang and his eternal alpaca army will come get you~


Admin S


Listening To: Hate You - 2NE1

No comments:

Post a Comment