Saturday 16 June 2012

Confessions on May - June K-pop songs

I'M STILL ALIVE.

Sorry I haven't posted in god knows what. My life at the moment is crazy. I now have the sudden enthusiasm to blog again but I missed like everyone's comeback during my hiatus.

GIRLS GENERATION: TWINKLE


Oh. My. God. EXOOOOOOOO

Why is Tiffany so perfect??
I hated the guts out of this song at first, stealing all of Infinite's wins >:(
But then I sorta grew to love it.
Favourite song of the album is Oh My God. especially the special dance stages with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.
It's a horrible concept though...


JJ PROJECT: BOUNCE



JB, let me marry youu!
Ok all honest truth I never got round to finishing Dream High 2 because almost everyone on earth told me it was really bad.
But the song is seriously good.
Has the Bang&Zelo Never Give Up vibes in regards to music and MV though.


G.NA: 2HOT



G.NA. TAKE ME, I'M READY ;)
Okay the singing is so-so but the piano rift at the beginning is awesomeness.
Oh god those fire fighters are HUGE.
One thing I hate are her lenses, they make her look uber scary O.O


JUNIEL: FOOL/ILLA ILLA




Usually I get angry when Yonghwa is paired with other people but I like Juniel.
She sounds like IU and is really talented.
Really great debut album; I wonder if she will ever dance in the future lol


WONDER GIRLS: LIKE THIS



Sunye and Yenny look the same, no joke.
Like This is not everyone's cup of tea but it's stupidly addictive.
Questioning my sexuality as I fall for Yubin.
In love with the song Girlfriend, abusing reply button on iTunes.


U-KISS: BELIEVE



My body is ready for the day U-Kiss wins on a music program...


DALMATIAN: E.R



Everyone is so incredibly tank, they look photoshopped.
I wanted them to perform live shirtless but my wish didn't come true.
Had a heart attack when I watched the MV for That Man Opposed and realised they were the same group.
Youngwon needs a haircut. For a moment I thought Dalmatian had 4 guys and 1 girl.
Simon has entered my bias list. Welcome and hope to marry you one day :)

HELLO VENUS: VENUS




THIS SONG IS SO DAMN CATCHYYYY
Can you see NU'EST? kekeke

MYNAME: HELLO AND GOODBYE



Gunwoo's eyes are so bloody massive he looks like Heechul :S
I like every song on this album except Hello and Goodbye.
Chaejin is so effing pretty. Plus he is a '95-er.
Never thought about how painful it would be to get shot in the boob before this MV.
Still like Messeji more.


XIA JUNSU: TARANTALLEGRA




Kids, you just witnessed the sexy magic powers of Kim Junsu.
So much thrusting and sexual innuendoes.
Seriously, this MV can cause nosebleeds.


BAEK JI YOUNG: GOOD BOY


For the ripe age of 36, I think she still has it.
Junhyung, your Engrish is daebak. 

BIG BANG: MONSTER



GD'S MUSHROOM HAIR.
OH MY GOD THEIR EYESSS

A-PINK: HUSH



Hated this song so much but I grew to like it.
Better than My My.
Dance is like Miss A's Touch.
Overload of pinkness T.T


TEEN TOP: TO YOU



I'm going through that phase when I'm attracted to pretty much every member.
Oh Changjo..
I like it when they body roll :D


Listening to: Big Bang - Bingle Bingle




No comments:

Post a Comment