Wednesday 5 December 2012

Confessions On Lunafly's Second Single "CLEAR DAY, CLOUDY DAY"


[Single] Lunafly - Clear Day, Cloudy Day
 
Track List:

01. 맑은 날 흐린 날
02. 보고 있거나 보고 싶거나
03. 맑은 날 흐린 날 (inst.)
04. 보고 있거나 보고 싶거나 (inst.)
 

Our three precious boys of Lunafly are back with another single album.

Clear Day, Cloudy Day talks about life's hardships and unpredictable weather. It asks about support and sends a message of hope to those facing difficulties. 

The rainy night is not too bad
How's the weather for you?
For some reason, it seems like it'll be a clear morning tomorrow

The song is absolutely breathtaking and beautiful.
The lyrics are written beautifully and I can definitely relate to them very well right now.

As always, Lunafly's range and vocals astound me. Their falsetto is smooth and easy on the ears and the gentle guitar and soft percussion beats make my heart flutter.
Even though I was really obsessed with Superhero/How Nice It Would Be for a good while, I think I can safely say that this is my favourite song from them so far.

I'd like to see Lunafly promoted and marketed better to be more internationally known. Although I have heard that they've been marketed to target an international market, I'd like to see these guy's fame skyrocket as I believe that they are truly talented.
 
It seems that Lunafly has garnered some attention over in Japan (refer to MV) and they've been set for the opening act for Sydney's KPOP Heart concert next year.
It would be a dream if I could see them and Block B there next year, but I live one state too far (hah. hah. I hate you, school).

Admin S: I love this one.
My heart is crying
It's so good

Admin L: Darling, your heart cries a lot
I don't know if it's healthy

Totally proof of my love for this song.

Admin S~

Listening to: Yang Yoseob (Beast) - Caffeine


No comments:

Post a Comment