Tuesday 16 October 2012

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY BEAST (16/10/12)

ADMIN L,
OUR BOYS ARE 3 YEARS OLD.
Ah... I remember back when they first debuted with Mystery and Bad Girl and I hated them with a passion because I was totally and utterly convinced they were clones of Big Bang.

I'm so glad I changed my mind because they are so amazing and awkward-funny and Hyunseung, you adorable 4D baby. I will love you forever.

I hope you stay strong and I hope you're ok now because I know this period of time must have been very hard for you and your family.
I hope the other members do the best they can to cheer you up on this anniversary.


Junhyung, try and see Hara more, ne? Because she seems to be on variety shows with every other guy but you.


Yoseob, I see you bein cute with Eun Ji, I see you.


I hope all of you take care of your health and call your families and get some much needed rest.
Have an amazing group birthday, cuties 

BEAST IS THE BEST!







admin s.

Listening To: So Nice (Album Ver.) - 10cm




No comments:

Post a Comment