Wednesday 31 October 2012

Confessions on Block B's "NILLILI MAMBO"






BBC, FOLLOW ME.
BYE GUYS, HI LADIES~~

JLDHFLKAHLFKAHSLFHSLKSH
CAN I JUST SAY HOW.FREAKING.HAPPY.I.AM
BLOCK B IS BACK OK? 
(and I admit that I was not a BBC until this came out and Admin L sucked me into her whirlpool of sailing Armadas and still alive Titanics, but I totally love them now. 
don't judge me)

Ok, first of all,
PRETTY LEGIT FEELS FOR THIS.
Loving the pirate concept UGH. OMG.
Zico, can I just say how happy I am that your hair here is not real?
Pls... let's not go back to the Jamaican Beggar co. days. My heart can't take it...




Storyline


The MV itself is beautiful and unbelievable and it has skyrocketed to my favourite.
The storyline is amusing and clever and the song itself is crazy and hard to pronounce and fun and I Love It.

Basically, Block B are pirates or something...
Zico is some pimp as mother- cos he be hand gesturing to some pretty girl to take off his eye towel and shiz.


Some not very good gangsters who obviously trust him (even though there's wanted posters of him up on the walls) leave behind a briefcase of 2 very large diamonds.
Zico steals the briefcase and runs to Taeil (who's in some kind of market choosing candy and sucking on a lollipop?) with it.


(hmmm what to eat next...)

Then P.O and B-Bomb gamble in some underground place over a game of mahjong and wins that briefcase of cash..

Meanwhile Jaehyo's wearing an ugly as hell hat while chatting up some girl



And...U-Kwon's in a back alley on top of a bin?



Then they all run away to Kyung who's....busy.... chasing... a.... chicken.....



(mmmm dat sexual tension...)

Anyway, they meet on some rooftop place to face off with the gangsters and then U-Kwon's gun doesn't work and the rest of the members scatter away like the assholes they are to leave Kwonnie to fend for himself.


(load your gun next time ok?)


(your gun was as useful as your hands)

So the poor baby gets beat up and then they decide to dance in an empty swimming pool..


And at the very end they open up the boxes and there's nothing in it....




EMPTY


Love you all~
Admin S
xx <3

Listening To: Lonely - TOXIC










No comments:

Post a Comment