Thursday 11 October 2012

Confessions on SHINee's "DAZZLING GIRL" Single



 
SHINEE'S BACK.
SHINEE'S BACK.
SHINEE'S BACK BACK BACK BACK!
 
 
OH THANK GOD THEY ARE BACK.
 
Got seriously concerned after waiting over a year for Sherlock which was JUST a mini-album with 3 songs that sounded the same.
Even if it is in Japanese, I really really REALLY LIKE THIS SONG. IT'S CATCHY OK. I knowww I'm not a hardcore Shawol but I was really anticipating this. Dazzling girl is upbeat, it's lively, it's bright, it's cheerful...
 
AND IT HAS THIS BOY.
ONEWWWWWW WAE YOU SO CUTE
 
NEVERTHELESS this MV made no freaking sense whatsover. It had like 99% SHINee, 1% Dazzling girl. usually SHINee MV's have a love story right?
e.g. Juliette, Hello, Replay, Sherlock... like everything besides RDD, Lucifer and Amigo LOL imagine a love story in Lucifer...
 
ANYWAY the choreo is actually really good! it's pretty much all jumping up and down really happily... and the costumes OHMYGOD THE COSTUMES
 
JJONG + FEATHERS
 
me gusta.
you just killed me and all my internal organs
 
 
So SHINee is expected to make a comeback later in November which will hopefully be something that's really magical. Like, something way better than Sherlock...

 
 
 
 
 
Listening to: Evol - We are a bit Different
 


No comments:

Post a Comment