Happy Birthday Hangeng!
- 飞蛾扑火 / 飛蛾撲火 (Fire/Fatal Attraction)
- Say No
- 撑伞 / 撐傘 (Holding Umbrella)
- 给陌生人的情书 / 給陌生人的情書 (Love Letter to a Stranger)
- 女皇 (Queen/Empress)
- 因为梦 / 因爲夢 (Because of Dream)
- 简单的人 / 簡單的人(Simple Man)
- 心疼笔记本 / 心疼筆記本 (Heartache Notebook)
- 爱的翅膀 / 愛的翅膀 (Wings of Love)
- My Logo
Although I am just slightly late for his birthday, I had hoped to do a confession on Hangeng and his most recent full-lengthed album. Geng Xin does not feature songs that showcase powerful vocals, but it is really divided into ballads and dance tracks. The most popular song, My Logo, is undoubtedly the most addictive song. But it is all in a way, very mono-tone which I dislike in my criteria for good music. Fire and My Logo is almost the same; in fact, they sound TOO similar to each other...
BTW I love Mando-pop MVs. It's like a rip-off version of K-pop MVs with a lower budget BUT they are just freakin' awesome. Especially when it's with Hangeng, that man is too sexy for his own good..
Listening to: Wonder Girls - G.N.O.