Monday 20 February 2012

Confessions on my K-Pop Life Episode 12

Asian/Korean men... there is definitely something about them!

Friend 1: OMG I have this really cute Asian guy in my class... He is like, a Jaejoong/Siwon hybrid... I want to marry him!
Friend 2: Oh same here! And the guy in my class is Korean! -squeals-

Me:

image

... Wait, WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?

image

(If one of you 'friends' are reading this, I demand a photo next time we meet. I NEED to see this Jaejoong/Siwon hybrid!)

But what eternally sucks is going to a single sex school. Literally, my life involves no boys, let alone hot Asian idol-lookalikes... You can see my standards for men are quite high; normal side effect from extreme K-Popping :)

image

Listening to: Hyuna - Just Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment