Wednesday 29 February 2012

Confessions on my K-Pop Life Episode 14

One day, I was casually scrolling on Facebook and my eyes dropped down to this:


My reaction:

Posted Image

HOLY SHIT. INFINITE DOING TROUBLE MAKER? HOMGADFKL

image

I fangirled for a good half an hour. I always thought it was L and Sungyeol who was preparing Troublemaker but OH MY SUNGJONG. SO MANLY, MANLIER THAN HYUNSEUNG!

I feel that Sungjong is losing his trademark girliness. It was the only thing that defined him from the rest of Infinite. I'll be a sad Inspirit if he starts getting abs and all... ON THE OTHER HAND What on heaven happened to Sungyeol? It's like the two switched places! If they were going to do Troublemaker, I would have thought Sungjyeol would be Hyunseung and Sungjong would be Hyuna!

Have you guys seen other fancams of the concert? It is so damn holy brilliant!


Yo Woohyun, I’m really happy for you but Sunggyu x Microphone is one of the best OTPs of all time.

Can't get over this moment.
Woohyun, I’m really happy for you but Sunggyu x Microphone is one of the best OTPs of all time!

Listening to: MBLAQ - G.O.O.D Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment