Tuesday 21 February 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

Yes, we are now starting to look like a web page! I'm so happy with the result and all now this blog is blessed with Miss A haha. So keep the views coming and I will continue my confessions and post concept photos and album reviews. I hope everyone stays well and healthy now that it's getting colder here in the southern hemisphere.

Is everyone looking forward to Big Bang's Comeback? Please also support 2AM, B1A4, Dalmatian, 4Minute, EXO, Speed and Girl's Day who are expected to make a comeback this March!
To celebrate the new changes of Confessions in the Cube, let's have some Kibum action!

 

 

I have had this picture since the beginning of time and I haven't had the chance to use it, so I present to you the hottest picture Hangeng in my wonderful pictorial repertoire of hot men:

No comments:

Post a Comment