Saturday 19 January 2013

Confessions On Infinite H's Debut "SPECIAL GIRL"




FLY HIGH TRACKLIST

1. Victorious Way
2. Special Girl (feat. Bumkey)
3. Without You (feat. Zion.T)
4. I Can't Tell You (feat. Gaeko of Dynamic Duo)
5. Fly High


Guys, guys, guys.
What can I say?
This is pure perfection.

SPECIAL GIRL is your standard cute, fluffy, love song, 
but with none of that high pitched, aegyo singing.
Dongwoo and Hoya's rapping brings something new to the table,
 with this song deviating from your usual Infinite sound.

The perfect amount of smooth, flowing rap and of course, 
Bumkey's unique vocals add to the recipe for a great song.

The MV is exceptionally cute  because jfc Dinowoo as well, which had me squealing like a baby
and flopping over my Starbucks table like a fish.
(I watched it 5 times in a row)


(this was me jamming out in the middle of Starbucks after view no.6)


(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I love their bright coloured theme as well and their hair looks so good!
dinowoo let me eat your cotton candy hair fml

This MV was made even better by the fact that Primary and their CEO was in it


(Primary in his signature mask and ah...
always the humble CEO-nim)

I also loved the cute little acting scenes that Hoya had.

The dance to this song as well was
p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
As usual, Infinite never fails to impress with their dance moves.





Safe to say this song has secured a place in my heart forever, 
I like it so much that I bought it off Gmarket (first Inpini album ever you guyssss)
and is now my ringtone yay!

So whenever someone calls, Bumkey will be calling me beautiful and special
/swoons

But lol no that won't happen.
No one calls because oh baby i'm so lonely lonely lonely.

Admin S

Listening To: Standing In The Rain - Nell













No comments:

Post a Comment