Sunday 18 December 2011

Confessions on Trouble Maker


OH. MY. GOD. OMG OMG OMG -faints-

This is extreme fan service. I mean, taking the sexiest member of B2ST and 4Minute and releasing the SEXIEST song with the SEXIEST MV?? Cube, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?

I think what killed most B2uties was the kiss at the 2011 MAMA awards. I am still having seizures from it all!


I feel a bit sorry for Hyuna. Everyone is giving her negative comments for being slutty but no one ever calls Hyunseung a manwhore for touching her.

I also loved how that was in the middle of B2ST's performance of Fiction. Completely random, but oh God that kiss...   -nosebleeds-


...

image
imageimage

I am like crying right now. Cube seriously needs to make more groups like these so I can fangirl even more!

Recently Trouble Maker won its first award on Music Bank against some top artists like IU and T-ara.

But after Trouble Maker, Hyuna is pretty much compatible with Kikwang, Junhyung, Hyunseung, YoungSeung, Zico, Lee Joon.. haha but she is the best and cutest with Joonie!


~You are my obsession Cause all of my confession
It's all about obsession All cause of obsession
~

No comments:

Post a Comment