Tuesday 1 November 2011

Confessions on the Sydney Kpop Music Fest

TVXQ. SNSD. SHINee. Secret. Miss A. CNBLUE. 2AM. MBLAQ. Kara. B2ST. 4Minute. Sistar.

http://www.kpopmusicfest.com.au/


EOTOKKE!! It's sooo unfair. Why can't it be in Melbourne?!! Why can't it be in December?? Right now, in my head is Mblaq doing the Y dance in those hideous fluro outfits. This is just ridiculous.

I'm really excited for TVXQ though. Changminniee!! I love their new Japanese stuff with Duet and Superstar. I also really want to see Beast and SHINee muahahaaa.. Bad Girl. Fiction. Shock. Beautiful. VIU. Mystery. Kikwang lol. Why does life torture me? AND my SHINee boys - flaming charisma MINHO, Bling Bling JONGHYUN, dance machine TAEMIN!

I don't really care much for Secret or Sistar. I'm sorry, but I think it's difficult for girl groups to please people. They are either too cute (eg. A-Pink) or too sexy (eg. RaNia lol). But like half the crowd would be there for SNSD. They better sing The Boys.





From each group, if I could request 1 song, I'd love it to be:
  • I Don't Know or Keep Your Head Down
  • Run Devil Run or Genie. or maybe Hoot. No wait, GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT
  • RDD, Replay or HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER
  • Starlight Moonlight
  • GOODBYE BABY GOOD BYE!
  • LOVE Girl or Intuition lol YONGHWAA
  • I Did Wrong. Jo Kwon, you are welcome to invade other performances my kkap king!
  • Mona Lisa and Cry and then Stay then OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH YEAH!
  • Step. Followed very closely by Mister. haha butt dance FTW XD
  • Everything B2ST. Literally. It kills me to pick 1, so maybe.. Fiction
  • I My Me Mine and Mirror Mirror! 4 minute slap 4 minute slap uh uh!
  • So Cool
Despite having so many guests, I bet each group would do maybe 2 or 3 songs. Bleh. But there's a dance battle! Haha I sooo wanna goooo!!

Sorry for my massive confession/rant. I am very frustrated! When will this ever happen again?

I love it when my television shows Yunho and Changmin looking so hot keke..

~Don't think too much its simple~

No comments:

Post a Comment