Monday 7 November 2011

Confessions on Hyuna's Bubble Pop

I can already hear the song singing in my head.. ><

BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP!

Arguably the most annoying song on earth. It's Hyuna's Bubble Pop -sigh-

I don't really mind the song. I mean, it's just a sweet summer hit, right? What I DIDN'T like was Hyuna's Change.
UH OH UH OH UH OH, UH OH UH OH CHANGE.

I can understand why both songs were labelled 19+ material.

Best song from the Bubble Pop album is A Bitter Day with G.NA and Junhyung. CUBE UNITED YO!
So here is some entertainment for you :D

MINHO HO HO you look ridiculous haha. Jo Kwon, I'd love to meet you one day :)

Happy Together with Sungjong, Joon, Jo Kwon and Min doing Bubble Pop :)

I can't believe she is 19 years old. How did this get 20 MILLION views??


One thing I do like is Lee Joon :)

~Girls girls girls nareul ddara change
Modu da change modu da change
~

No comments:

Post a Comment