Tuesday 1 November 2011

Confessions of a K-Popper

Welcome to my blog. I hope you guys realise that this blog will consist of all things K-pop. Maybe J-pop. But mostly K-pop. Started to get addicted in early 2011 and developed a love for idol groups, variety shows and k-dramas. I'm relatively new compared to people who have been on life-support with k-pop. These posts will refer to my obsessions, rants and confessions. 'In the Cube' refers to Cube Entertainment.





I'm an:
ELF
Shawol
Inspirit
A+
B2uty
Hottest
Andromeda/Angel
Boice
Kiss Me
Say A

I have a guilty love for Kikwang, Kwangmin, Changmin, Jaejoong, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Dongwoon, Xander, Eli, Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Lee Joon, Thunder, Nickhun, Junho, Jinwoon, Seungri, Sandeul, Niel, L.Joe, Jung Min, Kyuhyun, Donghae.. I swear I am missing a few people.. :(

I feel guilty that I'm not faithful to just one idol haha. Infinite members are subjective to change. This list is sure to grow and change as they get older T.T

I'm slowly going through Asian dramas. Just very. Very. Slowly. I'm also an anime addict. Nice to meet you too :)

I hope you enjoy my confessions. Hopefully you can comment and link me to your secret obsessions or teach me more about k-pop.


I'm yours, Sungyeol :D

~ Every day I just can’t control
Every night the loneliness, my looooove
SO BEAST IN THE CUUUUBE!!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment