Thursday 24 November 2011

Song Battle: Tablo's Bad ft Jinsil VS Tomorrow ft Taeyang



LOVE IS SO BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD vs NO NO NO NO NO TOMORROW

Tablo is just a genius. Korean Eminem LOL! Being a breakthrough solo artist, he has recently produced the incredible two part album Fever's End. His title tracks, Bad and Tomorrow are beautifully composed, balancing rap with a sorrowful chorus featuring Jinsil and Taeyang.

I am not a huge fan of Epik High. Honestly, the only songs I really fancied were Run (Infinite :D) and One. I didn't know what to expect with these two albums at first as I am not a supporter of rap, but Fever's End is really a great album.

At the beginning, I didn't see much in Bad. But after listening to it a few times, I found it really addictive, especially the beginning hehe :)

The lyrics are really emotional. The translation for the pre-chorus goes like this:

Lucid hearts are defective products of this world. That’s why I badly want to taint mine.
They tell me that if you love, you start to take after each other; maybe I want to take after you a bit.
Atrocious. Love is atrocious.
You were the very reason I breathe for, but now you’re suffocating me.

 
Yeah I know.. it's a tad dark. But it is just so addictive!


I fell in love with Tomorrow as soon as I first heard it. Taeyang's solo at the beginning is just beautiful.


I find the cars a bit uhh, random. It's like the same set for Big Bang's Love Song, but in colour haha..
Since when did Taeyang colour his mohawk BLONDE?? O.O

Which do you like more?

I initially liked Tomorrow more, but then I discovered that Bad is just so damn addictive. Yepp this battle is won by Bad!

~Hm Hm Volume up
The moment you've all been waiting for
Attention everybody in this corner from the Cube
Ha ha show me~

No comments:

Post a Comment