Wednesday 2 November 2011

Album Battle: Kim Hyun Joong Lucky VS Breakdown


Recently, Kim Hyun Joong released his second mini-album Lucky. In July, his first mini-album, Breakdown was a massive success along with Please and Kiss Kiss. So what do you guys think?
Like it? Hate it? Love it?

The first thing that pissed me off was his hair. And then his face. Then the whole MV.

The album is GOOD STUFF. I only listen to the first 2 songs lol. The others are just filler music.
Another thing that I really hate is the dance. WTH? I call it the ajusshi dance at the "everybody, eh eh everybody, shake your body, sh shake your body" bit. haha but Lucky Guy is a really good song. It's one of those songs that you can just listen to over and over again without feeling tired of it :)

On the other hand, I hated the heck out of Breakdown. It was just really bad. Plus he performed it at a summer concert while getting splashed with water. WATER + TIGHT LEATHER = SEXY KHJ


Please was really nice. But the lyrics are a bit.. creepy. Then it KISS KISS I NEED YOUR KISS KISS so on and so forth.. It was nice, but the MV was really cheap.

So which do you like? Lucky Album VS Breakdown album

Lucky Guy

Breakdown

No matter how hardcore you look, I always imagine you as Baek Seung Jo :)

~You're a liar, a cheater and a killer~

No comments:

Post a Comment