Sunday 13 November 2011

Confessions on the Sydney Kpop Music Fest Pt 2

ihaveapencilcase:

“There are here!!!!”
Cr: SBS PopAsia
It's all over. Heck that was the most depressing 3 hours of my life, missing my chance in seeing the stars of Korea T.T

Okay I am seriously dramatising it. But I am heavily depressed and saddened by it all. I was totally heartaching for the whole concert, from 7 till 10 while Kara, TVXQ, B2ST, CNBLUE, SHINee, 4minute, MBLAQ and so many other groups performed.



Oh well. Now it's over, I should be studying for my exams :(

I so wanted to see TVXQ perform Keep Your Head Down, and MBLAQ doing Mona Lisa! And dance to Kara's Step.. and then scream to SHINee's Ring Ding Dong!

Gah, and there where so many empty seats! Next time we should have an Australian tour. Everytime a group says they would do a World Tour, Australia is ALWAYS ignored!

~Time will tell to my love~

No comments:

Post a Comment