Saturday 5 November 2011

Confessions on SNSD's The Boys


I hate this song. So. SO. SOOOO much. It drives me nuts. Literally.
01. The Boys
02. Telepathy
03. Say Yes
04. Trick
05. How Great is Your Love
06. My J
07. Oscar
08. Top Secret
09. Lazy Girl
10. Sunflower
11. Vitamin
12. Mr. Taxi (Korean Ver.)
13. The Boys (Eng Ver.) 
Yes, everyone is back looking stunning and beautiful. My bias is of course dorky leader Taeyeon! But I don't like her hair in this MV. Her teaser shot really surprised me, but so did Sunny OMG her hair :O


OMO they changed a lot! Remember Into the New World? Gee? Genie? Run Devil Run? Hoot? Now we have The Boys. Sorry but I just really don't like it. There is absolutely no melody and no substance to it at all. Too much failed rapping! The MV got boring after a while and the English version sounded no better. BUT Seohyun's English is cute :)

This song had too much attention on Yoona. I like Yoona, but I want to see the other girls too!

From this album, I really like Trick and Top Secret. However for their comeback, they chose the Korean version of Mr Taxi. Yes, the yellow suits are back:


The dance is so ridiculous..

The yellow just hurts! ><


~You better Run Run Run Run Run~

No comments:

Post a Comment