Wednesday 16 November 2011

Confessions on RaNia's Dr Feel Good

I feel a tad wierd now that I'm making a post about RaNia. Those costumes are just a little.. revealing. Not even that, its just too provocative!

RaNia debuted earlier in 2011 with their title track DR FEEL GOOD. I have them to thank for having arguably the raunchiest song, dance and MV.

I can't believe their maknae is just 17. WTH?

It's even worse when they perform it live. I mean, what are people thinking? The outfits are like, I don't even know what you call it. It's just extreme.


There is just too much grinding, hip thrusting etc. All innocence is lost once you watch this MV O.O

This is comparable to Brown Eyed Girl's Abracadabra or SNSD's Run Devil Run. But neither of them have the same sex appeal as Dr Feel Good. People say its too 'dirty' for Korea and it's more suitable for the American music industry. I think its just too 'dirty' for the world..

These girls are also expected to come back next month with their up coming track Time To Rock Da Show. Only the teaser has been released, but the song looks promising for a catchy beat.





~I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment