Sunday 6 November 2011

Song Battle: B1A4 Ok VS Beautiful Target



OK GIRL! vs ZOOM ZOOM MY HEART LIKE A ROCKET!

I love B1A4. They are just so cute. -squeal-

These two songs were the title tracks of both of their mini albums: Let's Fly and It's B1A4.

I've followed B1A4 since they debuted and I am in love with Sandeul and Jinyoung. Sandeul more because my friend claimed Jinyoung before me :(

Nevermind, I get the cute one (hehe).
They totally JOOM JOOM my heart too!


VS

So which do you like? I have to say, Beautiful Target wins it for me. Baro's rapping is so wicked I love it. I LIKE IT LIKE IT LIKE IT!

I confess that Remember was a better song than OK. But I had to actually go and look up the lyrics because the intro sounded like Are you missing you, do you remember me? Engrish. LOL.

The MV for Beautiful Target was really funny. And I adore the dance!

image
Sprout dance FTW!

#B1A4.OK GIF.
Why do they always make me happy? :)

Image
I don't mind being your target, Jinyoungiee!

~My heart running out
Time is running out
~

No comments:

Post a Comment