Wednesday 23 November 2011

Confessions on Infinite's Dongwoo


This isn't really a confession, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA! ;D

Dongwoo is on the top half of my Infinite biases. If Infinite were my family, he would be the uber cool big brother that is just adorkable!


When I first got into Infinite, I honestly thought they were all clones of each other except Dongwoo (red hair) LOL

I just love him to bits. His massive smile, his awkward laugh, his awesome rapping.. AHH he is just daebak! (besides his Nothing's Over hair -shiver-)

The mushroom hair is just so wrong, in so many different levels.

But really, I love him because no one else in the music industry looks like him. And he is just so down-to-earth!



I have totally raped the replay button with this video:


Oppa Rapping:

Oppa looking sexy:

Oppa with aegyo:

Oppa cross-dressing:


Now we got that out of the system,
Infinite FTW!

~Don't lose your temper so so so quickly~

No comments:

Post a Comment