Wednesday 28 December 2011

Confessions on U-Kiss' Tick Tack



Kiss meeee!!

Firstly, before I start fangasming while writing this U-Kiss post:

Merry Christmas everybody!


 

Tracklist:

1. Tick Tack
2. Coincidence
3. 0330 -Piano & Chorus ver.- 
4. Tick Tack (Instrumental)
5. Coincidence (Instrumental)

Okay back to U-Kiss... I know this is pretty old news, but it deserves a confession! Omigosh this song is just fantastical. Seriously.

Tick Tack is the title of U-Kiss' debut Japanese single that was released earlier this month. It features magnificent vocals from Soohyun and Hoon and ... rapping by everyone else in U-Kiss haha. But the choreography for this song is really amazing! When I first saw the MV, I honestly could not breath. Thanks, U-Kiss :)


Me = image

I like that SooHoon moment at 2.30 ish...

 

The chorus is pretty much comprised of SNSD Genie kicks and bahaha but the clock dance is pretty cool!

I just love this song so freaking much... Hopefully U-Kiss will be even more successful  in Japan :)

Tick Tock Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock 
 ~Hey, time is too slow for me baby
Listen girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment