Wednesday 14 December 2011

Confessions on Christmas songs


I used to hate the guts out of Christmas songs. But I'm loving this album because of SUJU!! and INFINITE!! and all the fantastic artists who attempt to sing in English (who mostly fail..)

I am ashamed and very sorry for my hiatus. I blame exams (despite finishing them like a month ago..) and stress! Wow I have a long list of things to write. I missed the MAMA awards, Comebacks by IU and Trouble Maker, U-Kiss' Japanese debut.. :O

So let me kick off with SM's Christmas present to fans: "The Winter Gift".

Tracklist:

Super Junior with Zhou Mi and Henry - Santa You Are The One


TVXQ - Sleigh Ride


SHINee - Last Christmas


SNSD - Diamond


f(x) - 1, 2, 3


IKR! Mind blowingly awesome. Fangirled through Last Christmas and Santa You Are The One OH MY GOD I LOVE SUJU. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. F YEAH!

image
Someone PLEASE ship me to Korea..

Haha so other tracks by various artist include:

MBLAQ - White Forever


Infinite - White Confession


GP Basic - Christmas Carol


TVXQ - Winter Rose


Great, now that is out of the system, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

image

~Everyday I think about You, Every night I wanna with You~


01. Santa U Are The One – Sung by Super Junior
02. Sleigh Ride – Sung by 동방신기
03. Distance – Sung by BoA
04. Last Christmas – Sung by SHINee
05. Diamond – Sung by 소녀시대
06. For The First Time – Sung by 강타
07. Like A Dream – Sung by TRAX
08. The First Noel – Sung by 장리인
09. 1,2,3 – Sung by f(x)
10. Amazing – Sung by 천상지희-다나&선데이
11. Happy X-Mas (War Is Over) – Sung by J-Min

No comments:

Post a Comment