Monday 19 December 2011

Confessions on IU's Last Fantasy



Last month, IU released her new album Last Fantasy and is currently promoting the title track You and I, which she has already won an award for. For an 18 year old, this solo artist has captured the hearts of everyone young and old.

Tracklist:

01 비밀 (Secret)
02 잠자는 숲 속의 남자 (Feat. Yoon Sang) (Sleeping Prince of the Woods)
03 별을 찾는 아이 (Feat. Kim Kwang Jin) (Child Searching for a Star)
04 너랑 나 (You and I)
05 벽지무늬 (Wallpaper Design)
06 삼촌 (Feat. Lee Juck) (Uncle)
07 사랑니 (Wisdom Tooth)
08 Everything’s Alright (Feat. Kim Hyun Cheol)
09 Last Fantasy
10 Teacher (Feat. Ra.D)
11 길 잃은 강아지 (A Lost Puppy)
12 4AM
13 라망 (L’ amant) (The Lover)

I am not a hardcore IU fan, although her music is wonderful. She has often been regarded as the Korean version of YUI for their similar style in music. I really started like IU after the series Dream High with Miss A's Suzy and 2PM's Wooyoung and Taecyeon.



First it was Marshmellow, then Good Day. Now we have You and I which has a dramatic, theatrical feel, one that reminds you of a climatic fairytale or fantasy.

It took me a while to get used to this song. I didn't enjoy it much at first, but then when I saw the dance version I started to like it.

I found Everything's Alright and Sleeping Prince in the Woods a bit cheesy, but all the other songs are really wonderful. In particular, I just love love looooove You and I, Wallpaper, Wisdom Tooth, 4AM and L'amant.

She is just so cute and amazing... I love her! And I'm a girl...
MAARSHMELLOWW...
Aegyo attack!

~I like the muzik, dancing muzik
I like the muzik, sexy muzik
I feel the muzik, funky muzik
I'm crazy in exciting muzik alive~

No comments:

Post a Comment