Thursday 8 December 2011

Song Battle: A-pinks I Don't Know VS My My



EEREOJI MAYO vs MY MY MY YOU'RE MY
I'm going to just casual mush this battle into an album review hehe~

01 He's My Baby
02 MY MY
03 Yeah
04 꿈결처럼
05 Prince

So A-pink recently released their second mini album titled Snow Pink. I really don't need a whole post to decide which I song I like: I Don't Know wins HANDS DOWN!

MV wise, song wise and choreography wise, I Don't Know owns everything A-pink has ever done.

I have a love/hate relationship with A-pink: I have a guilty love for their song I Don't Know (Kikwang!), but I don't like their cutesy, innocent image. I also don't like the fact that they live in the same appartment block as Infinite and are always paired with their seven members!

They are, nevertheless, part of Cube. I am totally pro Cube Yo! :D




I mean seriously, Kikwang wakes up in your garden and you just LEAVE HIM? Who on earth would do such a thing...

 ~As usual it's mine, Yes It's mine~

No comments:

Post a Comment