Thursday 5 April 2012

Confessions on CNBlue's "Ear Fun" Album


Goodbye Darling Hey You~

FINALLY.They are back! Oh GOD I missed them! it's been too long, Yonghwa!

Tracklist:
01. Hey you
02. 아직 사랑한다
03. Dream Boy
04. Rock n’Roll
05. Run
06. In My Head



Is it just me, or does it seem that most CNBlue songs sound the same? I found that Hey You had great similarity to his previous song Love which went something like this:


So going back to my review, I was disappointed how Boices had to wait 1 year for a mini-album. Same thing with SHINee. I wanted a FULL album! :(

My favourite song is Still Loving You. Again, it sounds VERY similar to the song Lucky by Jason Mraz, just the Jonghyun bit.. right? I actually prefer CNBlue's softer songs in comparison to their rock songs. The other songs just sounded the same except for In My Head which first came into the world as their title Japanese song.

All in all, I am proud of my boys. They MUST win! Although their concept isn't really much of a concept, I still adore their style of music. And Yonghwa's hair. In fact, Jungshin's hair as well. It's a shame that they can't perform live in live performances, that would be absolutely awesome!

 

 

I swear, in all performances my eyes only look at Lee Jonghyun O.O
Wae so good looking :)


Listening to: Kim Hyun Joong - Lucky Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment