Monday 9 April 2012

Confessions on Shinhwa's Venus


YOU'RE MA LUV UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! VENUS
FUCK YEAHHHHH! SHINHWA is BACK!

TRACKLIST:
1. On the Road
2. Hurts
3. Venus
4. Red Carpet
5. Move with Me
6. Let It Go
7. Stay
8. Welcome
9. Be my Love
10. Re-love
11. Breathin’

Okay this song has already shot up to my 25 most played songs on my iPod. I love it so effing much, I can't believe it's being beaten by groups like SHINee and CNBlue. I want a Shinhwa win! This song is the absolute bomb.



Favourite Venus moments:

 

 

Yeah, we know Koreans can't say the word Venus very succinctly. I mean, it's like BoA whenever she sings Hurricane Venus: it just always seems to be pronounced as 'penis' which is incredibly silly of me.. ^3^

I found this so funneh... keke they are so immature for their age!




Listening to: SNSD - Top Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment