Sunday 15 January 2012

Confessions on Sunny Hill's The Grasshopper Song


01. 나쁜 남자
02. 술래잡기
03. 베짱이 찬가

Th th the... what?? Grasshopper... Song?

image 
image

BAAHAHAHAHA You've gotta be kidding me...

I am a Sunny Hill-er and I have loved them for a long time, but this song doesn't impress me. Not like Prayer or Midnight Circus. I mean, the production, costumes, vocals, story, concept - everything is amazing as always with Sunny Hill, but there is just something that I don't like about this song. It has character, but it doesn't leave the same impression as their other songs.

On another note - THANK GOODNESS Janghyun is back! with what, his one tiny line among all the ring-a ring-a ring-a rings...



What I really love is that beautiful combination of vocals and strings intertwined together for that musical euphoria. It is undoubtedly very well composed and brilliant when performed live.

 

   
  
 ~I go by the name of CL of 2NE1
It's been a long time coming, but We're here now
And we about to set the roof on fire baby
You better get yours cause I'm gettin' mine~

No comments:

Post a Comment