Thursday 26 January 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have once again added another page at the top bar, this time titled "30 Day Song Challenge". If you haven't heard of it, it is simply naming a song a day that fits a certain criteria like a song that makes you happy, or a song that makes you sleepy. I have tried my best to use K-Pop songs, but there are times where I have cheated and used J-Pop songs, so forgive me.

Please take some time going through it and perhaps you might find a song that you like from my selection.

I have also decided to post concept photos on the blog so for the next few days, Confessions in the Cube would be covered in photos from comebacks within the past to 3 months. It just seems wierd to post something that is over a year old or something haha I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you for reading Confessions in the Cube. I will continue confessing and reviewing the latest releases in Korean and Asian Pop.

Dont stop K-Pop!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment