Saturday 21 January 2012

Confessions on K-Pop Choreography

Sometimes when I watch an MV I really like, I go oh ok, let's try learning it...



Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image 

Then the realisation hits me and I'm like:

 image

and I feel like a complete moron after wasting so much time watching mirrored slow-mo's of K-Pop dances... haha how do idols make it look so cool and effortless?

While the opportunity lasts, I shall spam you with my Double A gifs >:D
IN SLOW-MO.
 

Posted Image

I'll admit, being an Angel, i did like that at first *-* but now it just freaks me out... like what does "stop stop breaking my heart" have to do with your crotch...

But never mind that, I WILL LEARN IT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS.

~No, Everyday Every single day
I’m sick of it too
Baby, Let me love you down
Break ma heart, Break your heart
Let’s come back back back back, back to the start~

No comments:

Post a Comment