Tuesday 31 January 2012

Confessions on Big Bang's 2011 Big Show


Ladies and gentlemen,
hey hey Introducing, hey yeah, yeah,
I got somethin' for ya'll yeah
Haha check it out

 

TRACKLIST:

1. OPENING
2. HANDS UP
3. 흔들어 (Shake It)
4. LA LA LA + V.I.P
5. BIGBANG
6. V.V.I.P (SEUNGRI SOLO) - Strong Baby Solo
7. 어쩌라고 WHAT CAN I DO (SEUNGRI SOLO)
8. WHERE U AT + I’LL BE THERE (TAEYANG SOLO)
9. BABY DON’T CRY (DAESUNGSOLO)
10. OH YEAH (FEAT. BOM) (GD&TOP)
11. HIGH HIGH (GD&TOP)
12. 눈물뿐인 바보 (La La La)
13. TELL ME GOOD BYE
14. 声をきかせて (Koe Wo Kikasete)
15. WONDERFUL
16. TONIGHT
17. SOMEBODY TO LOVE
18. CAFÉ
19. WHAT IS RIGHT
20. 하루하루 : Haru Haru(ACOUSTIC Ver.)
21. 거짓말 : Lies
22. 마지막 인사 (Last Farewell)
23. 천국 (Heaven)
24. ALWAYS
25. 붉은 노을 (Sunset Glow)


When I first found this in the mailbox, I was like:

image
 image

I was practically on the floor with the thought of Taeyang clouding up my vision... Anywho he's on my wall, blessing my room with his god-like eye smile keke



The packaging is pretty good; 2 concert discs and a photobook were enclosed in the case. The thing that sucks is that the photobook can't be removed, so flipping through the pages were difficult. Instead of a family card, I found these Polaroid images inside which were really cool. There is one of each member but my favourite is Seungri's.

BACK to the concert... it is indeed a BIG SHOW. My first live concert was actually Big Bang's 2008 Global Warning Tour, but this is an excellent DVD to add to the collection. Big Bang's 4th Mini Album is one of the best out there. All of the songs are beautifully composed, from the title doof doof track Tonight to the eargasmic high notes of Cafe.

The concert starts off with their past songs like Hands Up, La La La and V.I.P. Big Bang is more well known for being a vocal group than a dance group, but they nonetheless perform a killer show with the talents they have. The show then progresses to the solo tracks which is quite a considerable amount as 4 of the 5 members have released at least one solo album. We hear Seungri's VVIP and What Can I Do, Taeyang's Where U At and I'll Be There, Daesung's Baby Don't Cry and GD&TOP's High High and Oh Yeah featuring 2NE1's Park Bom.

Next, they performed their slower songs like Tell Me Good Bye and Koe O Kikasete. Then the show recieves it's last burst of energy with performances like Tonight, Someone to Love, Cafe and What is Right. When we reach to what we think is the end, Big Bang perform their classics like Haru Haru, Lies and Last Farewell. The concert then ends on a high note with Heaven and Sunset Glow.



 Like all my concerts, I truly love my Big Show. However I thought 2NE1's Nolza was better in terms of performance, outfits and interaction with the audience. Notable performances include VVIP, Oh Yeah, High High, Tonight, Cafe, Last Farewell and Sunset Glow.

On another note, BIG BANG IS COMING BACK!




image


It's freaking time, YG!


Listening to: M&D (Heechul and Jungmo) - Close Ur Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment