Monday 19 March 2012

Confessions on 2AM's I Wonder if You Hurt Like Me


They're back, as emotional as ever..

Tracklist:

01. 내꺼였는데 (You Were Mine)
02. 너도 나처럼 (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me)
03. 추억 다 지워 (Erase All Our Memories)
04. 1초만 더 (One More Second)
05. 잘 이별하기 (How To Break Up Well)
06. 사랑해 사랑해 (I Love You, I Love You)


After over a year of inactivity in Korea, these boys are back with their ballads. I really missed 2AM because they really can sing, rather than a lot of doof doof music out there now.

Firstly, I absolutely love the MV. I don't usually like slow music, but 2AM really do it for me. Often, I get really bored with ballads, but the music and the video work excellently with each other. It sort of reminds me of B2ST's Fiction, right? Anyway I like how my Jinwoonie is the main character :)

My favourite songs are the title track (I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) and I Love You, I Love You. I also quite like the vocals in How To Break Up Well.

This album is pretty good, but my absolute favourite 2AM song is Jalmot Haesseo or I Was Wrong. I hope they win something - it would be a disappointing comeback if they finish promoting without any awards all probs stolen by Big Bang :(

Listening to: Sunny Hill - Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment