Saturday 17 March 2012

Confessions on B1A4's Baby I'm Sorry


Dan dancing party time Let`s go!!

Tracklist:1. BABY I'M SORRY
2. THIS TIME IS OVER
3. SO FINE
4. SUPER SONIC
5. 둘만 있으면 (바로 SOLO - FEAT. 민 of MISS A)
6. 웃어봐
7. FEELING
8. 짝사랑 (산들 SOLO)
9. YOU ARE MY GIRL
10. WONDERFUL TONIGHT (UNPLUGGED REMIX)
11. BABY I'M SORRY (INST)
I love B1A4 more than any other rookies out there.

I want to marry Jinyoung
I want to cut CNU's hair
I want Baro to rap nonsense to me
I want Sandeul to serenade me
I want Gongchan to be nothing but cute

OK was good, Beautiful Target was awesome.. BABY I'M SORRY IS THE BOMB.


The MV was a tad disappointing, but I really miss their cute concept which they've pulled off way better than whatever Boyfriend tried to do. I really have no idea what the MV is about in conjunction with this song, I mean you're pleading Baby I'm Sorry whilst in a room, dancing, with lots of people...?

ANYWAY I love how each member has his own colour and talent in this group, just like Big Bang. Jinyoung is truly a composition monster for this beautiful track!

But now Gongchan is blonde...

  

And Shinwoo cut his hair... a LOT of hair...

 

I understand that Baby I'm Sorry is under fire for too much autotune, but the rest of the album sort of balances with Baby I'm Sorry. You've got the soft, mellow songs like This Time Is Over, Sandeul's solo piece and the unplugged version of Wonderful Tonight, as well as brilliant upbeat tracks like So Fine, Supersonic and Feeling. I really enjoyed this album in that it's fun to listen to and all the songs are quite colourful and well composed. Favourite songs are So Fine and Wonderful Tonight :)

 [PIC][BTS] B1A4 ‘BABY I’M SORRY’ MV MAKING


I hope they win something. I swear, someone has to stop Big Bang from winning EVERYTHING!


Listening to: B2ST - Lightless

No comments:

Post a Comment