Sunday 11 March 2012

Confessions on U-Kiss' A Shared Dream Album


Tracklist
1. Tick Tack
2. Forbidden Love
3. Show Me Your Smile
4. We Set off!!
5. A Shared Dream
6. The Sound of Magic
7. Orion
8. Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe
9. Man Man Ha Ni (Japanese version)
10. Bingeul Bingeul (Japanese version)
11. Shut Up!! (Japanese version)
12. Believe



Does anyone else think that Japanese U-Kiss songs sound much better than their Korean songs?

OK I have a massive love for Forbidden Love.
a) because I seeee more Kiseop

b) this move:




I really have to laugh at Hoon who is the last person to the right. He just looks incredibly awkward whilst thrusting O.O

c) Kevin has less man-liner. really, Neverland made him look like a woman. However I do see some Kevin swag coming along fu fu fu~

Blink and you’ll miss dat ass. 
I recommend not blinking.

But Forbidden Love is genuine a good song besides my stupid reasons. Next title track is A Shared Dream:


Don't like this song as much, probably because it's so ballady. But I've found some behind the scenes photos which are quite amusing that I've added at the end of this post.

Almost all the other songs on the album sound the same as typically Japanese. The remake versions of Bingeul Bungeul and Man Man Ha Ni made me cry as a Kiss Me... these songs are now eternally ruined! ... Well, not really, but it still frustrates me.

Apparently U-Kiss will return to Korea for their next album in April along with B2ST, CNBlue and SHINee. It seems like another bad timing if U-Kiss is to win their first award since their 2008 debut T.T
















Listening to: CN Blue - Where You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment