Monday 12 March 2012

Song battle: EXO-M vs EXO-K History Single

 
vs

After SM decided to make 1,231,980,349,453,239,766 teasers of EXO featuring Kai, they have decided to release their second prologue single titled History.

Like all things EXO, History is in both Chinese and Korean with 6 individual members in EXO-M and EXO-K.



EXO are undoubted HANDSOME and GREAT LOOKING. I think I'm going to miss the EXO teasers when they debut... I mean, they'll release songs and music videos just like other groups and EXO-M would be shipped to China to promote and I think I'll go broke from buying both EXO-M's and EXO-K's albums...

image
WAEE!

On another note, holy shit Lu Han is so perfect:


Reaction:

The song is a actually pretty good, but it's REALLY similar to TVXQ's B.U.T. right? I mean EXO is always compared to SuJu, TVXQ and SHINee but that's because it's not a fresh and unique group, besides the dance part where they put their hands in their pockets and flap their pants? AHAHAHA yeah... I think I like history more. Though neither songs are very original, I feel that History really did it for me with its dancing and catching tunes; also the random uses of English here and there... But I think that EXO-M did a better job overall.

WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO PICK A FAVOURITE?


D.O, Suho, Xiu Min
Kris, Kai, Lay
Tao, Luhan, Sehun
Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol
Who's your bias?



Leaving you all with THE best screenshot if Lay. ^ this makes me laugh :)

Listening to: U-Kiss - Redial

No comments:

Post a Comment