Sunday 4 March 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

I wanted to say thank you to faithful viewers and, well viewers in general - this is the fifth month of Confessions in the Cube and I am working hard to keep up-to-date despite my busy life. We have also hit 5000 views which makes me scream with joy considering my first month had just a little over 200 views. Please look forward to some confessions on Big Bang, U-Kiss, EXO and B1A4 scheduled for this week. Also, I aim to bring back Battles and Member confessions later this month.

Keep K-Popping and I leave you with a yummy good-bye stage performance of TEEN TOP with Crazy remix version.

Somehow, I feel that their mic stands and choreography just makes this performance even dirtier.. fu fu fu! Please enjoy these 3 delightful minutes of glorious Niel , especially at 1.10!


TEEN TOP GO GO PUT YOUR HANDS UP HIGH!!

Listening to: ^

No comments:

Post a Comment